Any cookies on our website help us:
- Make our site work as you’d expect;
- Remember your settings during and between visits;
- Improve the speed/security of the site;
- Continuously improve our website for you;
- Make our marketing more efficient.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission);
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- Pass data to advertising networks;
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website and most other websites as cookies are a standard part of the majority of modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.